Virginia Scrapbooking Retreats

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gatlinburg TN 4 day Scrapbooking Retreat May '18

Come join us for our annual 4 day Gatlinburg TN scrapbook retreat coming May 17-20, 2018.. It's in honor of my wonderful mom who passed Oct '17. This was always her dream home to retire and own a motel...never happened but as a child we always traveled here..after my dad passed 2001 my daughter (assistant) and I took her here annually to ring in New Years..Now I'm able to extend those memories by hosting my scrapbook retreats...LOVE this place!
4 days of crafting scrapbooking at our weekend retreat in Gatlinburg TN. Bring your camera and be ready to have a grand ole time. We are at the Greystone Lodge in downtown Gatlinburg TN Beautiful views of the river at our hotel. 5/17 -5/20/18

No comments:

Post a Comment